Metro Vancouver’s biggest train show ever!
The BCTrains.org show and meet is moving to new home and getting a new look and a new name! This year’s show will be held at the Pacific National Exhibition Forum on the weekend of November 6-8. All the familiar meet activities—operating sessions, layout tours, clinics, banquet—will be part of the weekend, along with a new and expanded train show in the 44,000-square-foot Forum.
This year’s show features:
- more space for model railways, displays, vendors and manufacturers
- drive-in, all-weather access to your display location for easy load-in and load-out
- food concession and social area on the show floor
- all show activities on the same level for better accessibility
- ample on-site parking with exhibitor parking adjacent to the Forum
- easy access from Highway 1 and via public transit
- exhibitor and vendor access beginning at 3 PM on Friday
The Vancouver LEGO Club is excited once again to be participating as one of the exhibitors. As always, we’ll be showing our LEGO trains, but bringing it all to life will be all the minifigs in the dioramas around the entire layout.
Photos from last year’s display can be found on our Flickr account.
For more info visit the Vancouver Train Expo website at http://www.vancouvertrainexpo.ca
Vancouver Train Expo November 7th and 8th 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)
Pacific National Exhibition’s Forum Building
Saturday November 7th 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday November 8th 10 am to 4 pm
Please note ticket sales are cut-off at 3:30pm both days. All guests must exit the hall at 4pm.
Fares may be paid with cash only. An entrance fare entitles an individual to the public display areas of the Trains show. An entrance fare is good only for the day it is purchased.
- Senior(60+) $8
- Adult(16-59) $10
- Youth(6-15) $5
- Child under 6 free (with an Adult)
- Family $25 (Maximum 2 Adults, 3 Youth)
- NMRA Members $5