Real canadian superstore 25% off all lego

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

Real canadian superstore 25% off all lego

Post by Andrew »

Saw this yesterday,25% off all lego at real can.superstore ,had more sets than usual.Its been kinda dry there,but they had some new batman sets and new tubs and boxed bulk bricks.some exo force and some harry potter stuff at coquitlam.
Toys r us didn't have any sales I saw ,but do they ever have the largest shelf selection of any store,went around into a L shape,lots of new stuff.Good to see more lego than Mega blocks. Adios for now :woo:
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Re: Real canadian superstore 25% off all lego

Post by J1A3L5 »

Andrew wrote:Saw this yesterday,25% off all lego at real can.superstore ,had more sets than usual.Its been kinda dry there,but they had some new batman sets and new tubs and boxed bulk bricks.some exo force and some harry potter stuff at coquitlam.
Superstore here has the same sale; I saw a flier about it. I think after reading this I'll head out to Langford for it - Those boxed bulk bricks are awesome. What new tubs?

Andrew also wrote:Toys r us didn't have any sales I saw ,but do they ever have the largest shelf selection of any store,went around into a L shape,lots of new stuff.Good to see more lego than Mega blocks. Adios for now :woo:
TRU in Victoria has a much larger selection too - Each time I go there seems to be more. I always find the selection of basic sets to be disappointing though. Tubs, X-Pods & Creator sets often seem scarce. Is this the same in Vancouver?

-John L.
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

yup . tubs are always hard to find . they usually only have losta of them when they get the cheap from lego and then blow them out at TRU and Walmart
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Post by J1A3L5 »

Well I headed off to Superstore - Utterly disappointing!

They had a 2-foot wide section of LEGO at best, a complete mess, and most of it was duplo or Bionicle. They didn't have any of those brick boxes, which I was after, and only a few very random sets which didn't appeal to me.

TRU may be expanding their LEGO sections, but Superstore seems to be shrinking into nothing...

-John L.
Crag
General Poster

Post by Crag »

John you may want to look in Duncan at the Superstore

I was there yesterday and they had the cardboard boxes of bricks, the plastic tubs of bricks and then all the Batman, Spongebob, Knights, creator sets etc.

Funny though, I didn't see any signs about a sale - is it only in the flyer?

cheers

Craig

I could pick some up for you if you wanted
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Post by J1A3L5 »

Crag -

I wish I could, but I won't be heading up that direction for a while, especially since I'm off to Seattle this weekend.

The cardboard boxes of bricks especially interested me, how much were they? Do you often visit Victoria, if you were to pick some up?

At the Superstore here it was advertised on the shelf as well...perhaps yours isn't participating?

-John L.