toy traders deals

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

toy traders deals

Post by Andrew »

Toy traders had some of the exo-force sets on sale.the white mech,and the red mech were both on for $14.99 reg$19.99,they also had the new battery operated train the red and white passenger train with a circle of track,$119.99,good hunting.
03SilveradoLS
Experienced Poster

Post by 03SilveradoLS »

Anybody been to Toy Traders lately? I wondering what they have as far as Technic sets go...
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

03SilveradoLS wrote:Anybody been to Toy Traders lately? I wondering what they have as far as Technic sets go...
I was there on Thursday and they didn't have much. They had the firetruck (but didn't see how much)

To be honest i didn't really look too close, i was more in the market for fisher price stuff for my son :)

Graham
MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Post by MisterOwl »

gkozlyk wrote:
03SilveradoLS wrote:Anybody been to Toy Traders lately? I wondering what they have as far as Technic sets go...
I was there on Thursday and they didn't have much. They had the firetruck (but didn't see how much)

To be honest i didn't really look too close, i was more in the market for fisher price stuff for my son :)

Graham
Are you referring to the Little People line?

If so, I can relate! My wife and I have bought so much Little People and Duplo stuff for our baby girl it's getting quite crazy. Her toys are going to rival my Lego collection at this rate haha!

I have never been to Toy Traders. Do they have any pick a brick type selection?
Graham
MOC Poster

Post by Graham »

MisterOwl wrote:
gkozlyk wrote:

Graham
Are you referring to the Little People line?

If so, I can relate! My wife and I have bought so much Little People and Duplo stuff for our baby girl it's getting quite crazy. Her toys are going to rival my Lego collection at this rate haha!

I have never been to Toy Traders. Do they have any pick a brick type selection?
Yeah we have quite the collection of Little Peoples at the moment. I had to replace the barn the other day due to sound component dying...thanx Toysrus for the replacement :)

As for Toy Traders and a Pick-a-brick, no they don't have that. Sometimes they have small sets, and sometimes they have sales on specific units. They didn't have much when i was in there the other day. I will be going back either tomorrow or the day after.

Graham