Winners has some stuff

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

Winners has some stuff

Post by Andrew »

TRain speed controllers with the world city packaging 35.00 dollars/jabbas palace 24.98 dollars/skate board set with the 3 beige ramps 17.00 dollars/nba arena set 39.98? dollars./a few other things I cant remember what they were.Thought the speed controllers were of intrest to those of us that might want to animate stuff 9v output.adios.
TFM
Element King

Re: Winners has some stuff

Post by TFM »

Andrew wrote:TRain speed controllers with the world city packaging 35.00 dollars/jabbas palace 24.98 dollars/skate board set with the 3 beige ramps 17.00 dollars/nba arena set 39.98? dollars./a few other things I cant remember what they were.Thought the speed controllers were of intrest to those of us that might want to animate stuff 9v output.adios.
I have so many I gut them for the yellow wire! :twisted:

I think members are better off asking the rest of us for one if they need it. I'll sell mine for $10 less then Winners! :!:
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

If you need yellow wire give me a gauge size stranded or solid and see what I can do.I work in a wire distribution warehouse.
TFM
Element King

Post by TFM »

Andrew wrote:If you need yellow wire give me a gauge size stranded or solid and see what I can do.I work in a wire distribution warehouse.
Not the wire. The connector. The LEGO connector... :woo:
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.