TRU 20% OFF CITY,CARS,POTC,CREATOR

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

TRU 20% OFF CITY,CARS,POTC,CREATOR

Post by Andrew »

was in toysrus,I know 20% off isnt that good but the red cargo train is selling regular at tru for $174,$219 at lego.com.At 20% off this set it puts it at $139 with all the power functions you'll need and a bit of dreaded flex track,but a lot of great train pieces with red battery box.the whalley tru had alot of potc ships at 20%off queens anne revenge and the black pearl were both there sunday.
The coquitlam store dosent seem as well stocked as whalley,no red trains and not as much city stuff.

Happy hunting,Andrew :wink:
Lego trains are just the best!
beethead
MOC Poster

Re: TRU 20% OFF CITY,CARS,POTC,CREATOR

Post by beethead »

I saw the red train at the Broadway location on Saturday when I took the kids to the in-store Easter bunny and Duplo chickadee build. Certainly was some nice white pieces from the bunny (curved slopes, 1x2 brick with studs on 2 sides, and tiles).
Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

If anyone is in the city sees it again for that price let me know, I might want it.
Also i take it from the "dreaded flex track", Its not that good?

Cheers Keith
Bricklee
Master Poster

Post by Bricklee »

Thanks Andrew,
I called TRU in Langley - they said no trains at all. I called Whalley and bought the last one for my 8 year old son. Sorry hamslice...hopefully there are other TRU with more in stock.

I went to Superstore in the Guildford area on my way back home to Langley - they had some sale prices on:
#7949 Prison Carriage Rescue = $8.94
#7285 Police Dog Unit = $11.94
Hero Factory - Rawjaw = $4.44

I agree with Andrew - the red cargo train is a nice little train - my kids both like it a lot. They haven't stop bugging me to buy it since we built it for the Vancouver Lego store.
Thanks again Andrew for posting the sale price.
Bricklee
brankell5566
MOC Poster

Post by brankell5566 »

Thanks for the heads up. It is even cheaper than a modular at US MSRP, so that is always a good thing. I believe I saw some at the Richmond TRU while I was there for the bunny build event (I think I'm getting too old for these).