Series 4

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Maple
General Poster

Series 4

Post by Maple »

Stopped by TRU in Coquitlam, they had a box of Series 4 ($3.49, alas LD [at Lougheed] only had series 3 box $2.99, nothing at the Wallymart), max. 4 per person.

Just wondering if the dot codes online actually work? I don't think people believe me when I'm looking for my kids...

My experience, I see two different number stamps 603B1 (this one sort of aligned although some of the bumps were not visible) and 202B1 (had no bumps at all).

The box had be rifled already, but it seems like the werewolf is not so popular, as there were 4 werewolves, 2 sailors, 2 surfboarders, 1 monster, 1 skater, and 1 skateboarder left in the box -- I took the skater, surfboarder, a werewolf and the monster.

Just trying to build a good collection for the Easter Lego Bunny to deliver to the kids ;o)
AC
Brick God

Re: Series 4

Post by AC »

Welcome to our forum. The dot method, so I'm told, works well on this series. I use my sense of touch to figure them out as I find looking for bumps that are difficult to find at times frustrates me. I don't think the stamps mean much. As for the # of werewolves and other common characters in the boxes is because there are more of those ones in each box than some of the others. Terrible I know. shake .Happy hunting. I hope you find the ones you want. Oh yeh there for your kids. :wink: :lol:
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Yes, welcome to the forum, Maple. This is a great series and it's always interesting to see what people like and don't like. Last series had 5 Race Car drivers per box and was my least favourite. Yet, a kid in the store was like, "You have a Race Car driver? I want one because I don't have it."

Lego seems to know what they're doing with these Collectible minifigs and collecting our money. As someone pointed out, I haven't change my Lego purchases, but I'm purchasing these collectible figs on top of that, and that's hurting the wallet.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
tukac
MOC Poster

Post by tukac »

chump wrote:Yes, welcome to the forum, Maple. This is a great series and it's always interesting to see what people like and don't like. Last series had 5 Race Car drivers per box and was my least favourite. Yet, a kid in the store was like, "You have a Race Car driver? I want one because I don't have it."

Lego seems to know what they're doing with these Collectible minifigs and collecting our money. As someone pointed out, I haven't change my Lego purchases, but I'm purchasing these collectible figs on top of that, and that's hurting the wallet.
lol, I hear that, man~!

I don't have any series 3 other than the elf archer >_>;;
What this town needs is more love bricks.
MisterOwl
Experienced Poster

Post by MisterOwl »

Maple, give Chapters a try. They also have them but are selling them at $3 a pop.