S@H Code

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

S@H Code

Post by chump »

Someone posted about wanting the airport. S@H code CH6003 is up and running with 50 items. Among the deals are both airports, UCS Y-Wing, a few of the Spongebob Sets and (YES!) the Technic Tow Truck!!!!

Order now, don't delay, S@H codes tend to disappear quickly.
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

While the code is great for some items, Who has access to some of these items for even lower prices (i.e. the Technic tow truck), plus you might save on shipping costs. The only drawback if you order through Who is that you might need to wait longer for your item(s) to arrive, nor will he deliver it to your front door... :)
-Bryan
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Yep.. thanks for pointing that out. You may have missed the message reply before the server crash that the Technic Tow Truck is not one of the items that he's currently able to get yet. So for those who are in a bit more of a hurry or want to get it shipped to their door as you point out :) , this is an option for them.

As of the last Lego S@H order, they didn't charge PST so that kind of balances out the shipping cost.

With all that said, I'll personally still hold off on getting the Technic Tow Truck and wait for a US web deal and ship to an American cousin.

Edited to add:

I missed who's update and he has now listed the Technic Tow Truck! Yay!
Crag
General Poster

Post by Crag »

Well that code is no longer working.

Nice to see Lego has brought them back tho. (56 items too)

Cheers