What LEGO video game should be made?

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

What LEGO video game should be made?

Post by chump »

Based on the below, I'll gather the responses and forward them off to him. I'm just going to assume that Keith and Jessica are going to go with Firefly. :)

-------------

From Kevin Hinkle:

I hope this message finds you each well. Recently, I've had the opportunity to work more closely with members of the LEGO Digital Games team based in the US office. These individuals are dedicated to the development and subsequent marketing efforts of our console LEGO video games such as the upcoming LEGO: Batman 3 Beyond Gotham and the recently launched LEGO: The Hobbit games. Over the last several months we've been able to explore a few marketing initiatives such as providing our online LUGs with copies of games to conduct reviews and host contests. For those of you who may be planning to attend the AFOL convention BrickFair Virginia 2014 in Chantilly, Virginia; USA, you'll have the opportunity to meet Nikki Lamontagne, Associate Marketing Manager, of with whom I've been speaking with directly. Nikki and her team have been asked to comprise a wish list of LEGO video games to explore in 2016 and she's expressed interest in hearing feedback from our AFOL community. What does this mean? We'd like to know what theme you'd like turned into a LEGO video game in 2016! This can be a current LEGO theme, older LEGO theme, or something that might not have even appeared physically on shelves.

Please note that as with any situation we cannot guarantee or promise that the ideas generated will come to fruition now or in the future. However, I am thrilled that the team has actively reached out to ascertain what our adult fan community would like to see in the LEGO digital space. If interested in helping us in generating this wish list, please discuss the opportunity within your LUG. I will be collecting all ideas to present one consolidated list to Nikki in two weeks time to align with her requested deadline. As such I would kindly request that each LUG consolidate any ideas from their members into one singular document and submit to me (via email at Kevin.Hinkle@LEGO.com, or by posting to the LEGO Ambassador Forum) by 12:00am EST on Wednesday July 23rd.

Please reach out with any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you for your time and continued support of the LEGO brand.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Hamslice
Element King

Re: What LEGO video game should be made?

Post by Hamslice »

Ya.... Firefly

Please!!!!
Captain Pike
MOC Poster

Post by Captain Pike »

LEGO Pirates Online. Yar har.

* Recruit your crew
* Trade up to get better ships
* Engage in battle on the high seas with other players
* Brave forbidden jungles
* Explore haunted ruins
* Bury your treasure to hide it from other Pirates
* Spend you loot to build a Pirate Fortress
* Become a Pirate Legend! AAAARRRRR.
Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

Captain Pike wrote:LEGO Pirates Online. Yar har.

* Recruit your crew
* Trade up to get better ships
* Engage in battle on the high seas with other players
* Brave forbidden jungles
* Explore haunted ruins
* Bury your treasure to hide it from other Pirates
* Spend you loot to build a Pirate Fortress
* Become a Pirate Legend! AAAARRRRR.
That's sounds like assassins creed black flag.
Which in Lego would be sweet, cause then we get AC LEGO SETS!
Captain Pike
MOC Poster

Post by Captain Pike »

Maybe I should be playing AC....