Let's Play Full booklet in PDF

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

Let's Play Full booklet in PDF

Post by chump »

Here's a little something from the LEGO Community Engagement Team
------------------------------------

Dear all - we want to wish you a Happy Holiday and a great New Year with lots of fun, togetherness and MOC building! Last week when I was looking over some "old LEGO stuff" here in the "Billund undergound achives" I came across the attached booklet which was created by LEGO UK back in the early 1970ies. Many of you had probably not even put your first two LEGO bricks together back then, but some of us remember as was it yesterday! Blue rails and much more awesomeness classic. We hope you will enjoy it and please feel free to share with your LUGs! I know it is a pretty heavy file.

Holiday greetings from the CEE team
Jan, Kim, Kevin, Keith, Camilla, Sara, Signe, Frederikke, Tim, Peter, Karen, Daiva, Yun Mi and Tormod

https://app.box.com/s/6s6r3yjtcmdgj2r87grd
Pierre
VLC Member

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Re: Let's Play Full booklet in PDF

Post by Bricksky »

A very informative and interesting booklet! Actually includes some good pointers on build techniques too. Some of the participants at the Vancouver Art Gallery Tower building could have benefited from the pointer on page 3. I especially love the SNOT technique used for the paddle wheeler on page 26, we don't see that technique used much with all the sideways connections available now.

Thanks for sharing this!
-Tyler
;P
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Re: Let's Play Full booklet in PDF

Post by Andrew »

The memories,I didnt get my first set until 73,the red crane on the flat bed truck for my birthday.most of this booklet was just before I started collecting lego.I had a oval of blue track with 4.5 volt train and a police station.besides the steamboat with snot paddles,the cowboy on horse with the galloping motion on page 29?looks intresting.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!
,Andrew
Lego trains are just the best!