Toys R Us Lego Movie promotion

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Parents, bring your LEGO® Movie Cineplex ticket stub to any participating Toys“R”Us Canada store to get
a LEGO® Movie Scratch Card!

Scratch & reveal to instantly redeem cool giveaways! Instore only.
Min 75 scratch cards per store. Excludes Express stores.

Promotion starts Saturday February 7, 2014 at 9:00am (local time) and closes the earlier of
Friday February 28, 2014 at store closing (local time) at each participating Toys“R”Us Canada Store or
while quantities of “The LEGO® Movie Scratch” Cards last. Scratch card valid only if scratched at a
Toys“R”Us Canada store by an associate. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any giveaway
with a giveaway of equal or greater value. Scratch card not valid if already scratched.
This card is not redeemable for cash. Cineplex The LEGO® Movie ticket stub must be surrendered at
time of redemption. Original scratch card only valid at Toys“R”Us Canada stores. No mechanical
reproductions of scratch cards are permitted. No mechanical reproductions of Cineplex.
The LEGO® Movie ticket stubs are permitted. Limit one scratch card per Cineplex The LEGO® Movie ticket
stub per person per day.

The giveaways include either an exclusive LEGO Movie Minifigure, a activity book, a $5 Toys R Us gift card or 70809 Lord Business Evil Lair.

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3373022
Pierre
VLC Member

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Re: Toys R Us Lego Movie promotion

Post by Lettuce »

Apparently all stores ran out on Feb 8th. I tried a few different stores on the 9th, but every location spoke of lines of up to 300 people, and only had 75 of the scratch cards.
Rhymes with Lettuce
chump
Element God

Re: Toys R Us Lego Movie promotion

Post by chump »

Thanks for the update. Yeah, i saw that min. 75 cards and then the date and figured it might be a bust. For some reason, I thought it was a later date but since I had copy and pasted everything already, I just hit Submit, just in case.
Pierre
VLC Member

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.