Paintball- NEW DATES on poll

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

On which Dates would you sign up for a Paintball trip.

Sat Jul 20th 5pm
7%
Sun 21st 1pm
7%
Sun 21st 6pm
7%
Thu 25th 1pm
7%
Thu 25th 1pm
7%
Fri 26th 1pm
7%
Fri 26th 6pm
14%
Sun 28th 1pm
14%
Sun 28th 6pm
14%
August is better for me
14%

Total votes: 14
Platypus
Brick God

Paintball- NEW DATES on poll

Post by Platypus »

Hey everyone,

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away... Well, it actually wasn't very far at all, but I was there and some other guys were there, and I jumped a promo paintball pass things and got a whole bunch of Paintball passed fairly cheap, $20 for gear, admission and 100 balls. I had this brilliant idea that I would do a school field trip with the passes and organize a VLC paintballing day. I only completed half the mission and my crazy busy life distracted me after that.

Complete the poll if interested. I am going to put this out to friends groups as well, and announce the date and time in the next few days. All are welcome but keep in mind that all the facilities are minimum age 12 (Richmond is 11) and that parents will need to accompany their youngsters if under the age of 18, for any of you wanting to bring kids.
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Platypus
Brick God

Re: Paintball- NEW DATES on poll

Post by Platypus »

Got my tickets extended till Dec 31st for a $1 each, which is great cause using them in the next week wasn't going to happen. After Checking with North Van, I now also know that they are only open from Thursday to Sunday. I will change the poll to reflect new Date possibilities, which will hopefully work for more folks. I am still leaning toward North Van for the outdoor experience and closeness.

Not sure who the people who responded to the first poll are, but hopefully you can make it on some of these dates as well.
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Sir Carlsberg7905
General Poster

Re: Paintball- NEW DATES on poll

Post by Sir Carlsberg7905 »

Just out of curiosity, has this happened yet? I'd love to come and meet some of you guys, and play some paintball :)