I have a bone to pick with Daveed...

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

xandria
MOC Poster

I have a bone to pick with Daveed...

Post by xandria »

Our living room is starting to look like our old place!

I even... BOUGHT a couple little LEGO sets today.

*cries*

And I'm on BrickForge drooling over the sais for my Geisha army!

It's all your fault, Daveed.

I'm also blaming Pascal, Pierre, Allan...

*sigh*

ABS re-addiction... you never see it coming.
Xandria

I enable, therefore I am
(yes, I am that person your parents warned you about)
AC
Brick God

Re: I have a bone to pick with Daveed...

Post by AC »

Hehehehehe. :twisted:
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Geisha Army? Do tell.

Do they have Samurai Consorts? lol
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
xandria
MOC Poster

Post by xandria »

RadStar wrote:Geisha Army? Do tell.

What a great idea! I will have to unearth my old original ninja and samurai to dote on the geisha army. Ha ha.
Xandria

I enable, therefore I am
Pascal
Brick Overlord

Post by Pascal »

I'm innocent :wink:
tukac
MOC Poster

Post by tukac »

Xandria wrote:
RadStar wrote:Geisha Army? Do tell.

What a great idea! I will have to unearth my old original ninja and samurai to dote on the geisha army. Ha ha.
lol, this sounds like a pretty fantastic idea. XD

and yeah, I spent almost 300$ of my 400$ tax return just on bricklink orders. >_>;;

Addictions? Us? nuuu... *twitch*
What this town needs is more love bricks.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Glad I could help. :lol:
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

about time you guys got back intothe fold,youve missed out on alot of great sets.
Lego trains are just the best!
xandria
MOC Poster

Post by xandria »

Andrew wrote:about time you guys got back intothe fold,youve missed out on alot of great sets.
Believe me, I know. But that doesn't mean we'll be buying series' again.

Really.

Seriously.

I mean it!
Xandria

I enable, therefore I am
Pascal
Brick Overlord

Post by Pascal »

Sure, sure... Tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night. But I bet, at 3am, when all is quiet, the addiction takes over. As you lay there in bed, all warm and cozy, a feeling creeps up your arms from the tips of your fingers. All the way up your arms to your shoulders. From there you start feeling flush all over. Then slowly a feeling of anxiety starts to come over you.

You turn your head to see Dean, eyes closed, with a slight smile on his face; a gentle snore about his lips. You can see his fingers doing a delicate twitching dance, almost as if he were dreaming about building with ABS.

You shakily let out a held breath. You know it's no good trying to slip back into that wonderful dream you just had. So, quiet as a mouse, you pull back the bed covers, slip your feet into your favourite pair of well worn slippers, and get out of bed. By now, your breathing has become deep and laboured.

"Just 5 minutes," you tell yourself. But deep inside, you know that it's a lie.

As you slowly make your way downstairs, each creak the floor makes, and every step you take sounds to you like a clap of thunder and the stomp of elephants. With a mighty thirst upon you, you carefully grab a glass from the cupboard and fill it with water. The splashing sound of the water feels like a great waterfall in your ears.

"OK," you say with a quiet whisper, "enough is enough!" And with that, you sit a the table with the Mill Village Raid in front of you. As you gaze at box, a wave of guilt comes over you.

"I shouldn't be doing this," you think. "Dean will not be happy that I built his baby!"

And so, with trepidation, you place your hands on the still sealed, unopened box.

"WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THERE!" shouts Dean, from above. "TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF THE BOX!"

As you look up at the ceiling, the sound of a thousand stampeding wild stallions can be heard coming down the stairs. And then you see him.

Standing there with his arms by his side, fingers still twitching, a blue electrical coronal discharge extending from the tips of his fingers; his eyes ablaze, the colour of octarine, and a smoky mist about him. When he opens his mouth to speak, you can see a crimson glow come out of his mouth.

With a growl as deep and resounding as the growing roots of the Himalaya Range, he slowly speaks a single word:

"Mine."

With a sigh and a feeling of resignation you take your hands off the box and say, "Enough with the theatrics, Dean. If you don't want me to build it, fine. But really, are all the lights and smoke stuff really necessary?"

Shaking your head in annoyance as you push past him and make your way back upstairs. Getting back into bed, your mood sour and somewhat bitter, you reflect on ABS addiction.

Just as you are about to drift off into blissful sleep, you hear a quiet voice from downstairs, "Sweetheart? Are you still up?"

You turn over and ignore his forlorn plea.

"Baby? My fingers kind of hurt, could you help?"

You fall asleep...
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

OK. Pascal, have you been having dreams about Dean? Sound like Alex should be worried about leaving you alone with her husband?
xandria
MOC Poster

Post by xandria »

LOL. That's awesome. Thank you, Pascal. You write well and DO understand the trials and tribulations of ABS addiction. *chuckle*

Although as I understand that as of today, we'll have another Mill Raid soon so we can each build one. ha ha ha ha ha.

Um yeah.

sigh.

*tries to forget about those awesome big Ninja sets*
Xandria

I enable, therefore I am
tukac
MOC Poster

Post by tukac »

hahaha, omg Pascal, that was awesome. XD I could quite easily picture in my mind that whole scene. XD

I think I did good, I didn't ask Shane to bring back any sets for me. Though I did considered asking... *twitch* XD
What this town needs is more love bricks.