Legoland

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

AC
Brick God

Legoland

Post by AC »

Legoland here I come. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Brickbaron
Master Poster

Re: Legoland

Post by Brickbaron »

Lucky!! You get to go to Mecca!!

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

have a great time Allen!you'll get some juicy parts at PAB.
Lego trains are just the best!
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

I've gotten to my hotel in the north end of California. So for this is the farthest south I've ever been. I'm lov'n it. :)
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

The pickabrick wall in Legoland was not all that great but I spent a little too much for what I got anyways. Hoping the Lego Store in Tagard is better. No tax there at least. :)
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

So what was at legoland PAB,I wonder if Lego dosnt stock the parks as well ,now that they dont have direct control over the parks.
At brickcon ,the girl that had worked as a master builder said that they would also have a hard time getting specific parts sometime,they even used bricklink cause it was quicker than the lego group.

Andrew .
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Andrew wrote:At brickcon ,the girl that had worked as a master builder said that they would also have a hard time getting specific parts sometime,they even used bricklink cause it was quicker than the lego group.
Also, the minimum order amount on Bricklink (if any) is always much lower than ordering directly from LEGO.
-Bryan
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Coming back soon Allan? Stoping by brickcon? I won't be there but I hope people take lots of good pictures.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

On my way back now. Not far from the Washington Square Mall in Tigard, Oregon. I will be going there tomorrow. Hoping the wall there is better than the others I've seen so far. Don't think I will make the Con. Had some long days of driving and shopping on the way home so I don't think I can talk the family into letting me stop there.
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Well ,to those that are going to the con,have a helluva good time,it'll be worth it!Take some good pitcures.Have Fun,wish I could go too.

Andrew woo
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Crap, should have asked Allan to pick up a Emerald Night for me along the way. :)
-Bryan
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

I just ordered my 3rd emerald night yesterday.The set really has some nice pieces.I just wanted 3 coaches behind the engine.Of course I have to rebuild the engine because Adam destroyed it,even with instructions I was having a hard time putting it together.

Andrew :lol:
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

Yeah if allan hasn't past seattle yet , I could buy an emerald night and allan could bring it back cause he will have more room in his allowence cause he has been down longer and has more people in his van . I'm already over mine :(
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Don't worry about it, Dave... I think it's a bit too much of a hassle to arrange now. I'm going down to Seattle soon so I'll just pick one up myself (along with a 10199 Winter Toy Shop, hopefully) - just not at the Brickcon discount price!
-Bryan
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Just say your from the con and you forgot your name badge at your hotel,or that youve stopped in bellvue first than picking up your name badge,they dont check that well I think.besides you deserve a break on the price.

Andrew :wink:
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

I'm back and have two Fire Brigades. Did not get as much bulk lego as I had hoped. Glad I got what I got and had a great time doing it. Wish I could have gone to Brickcon but I will just have to be happy with 5 theme parks, 1 theatrical dinner and 2 museums on this trip. :)
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Two Fire Brigades? Dang! Was the PAB Selection in Tigard as decent as I left it?
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

It was better than the rest of them but I was still a little disappointed in the it. I only got myself one cup and I filled it with two different ellements. :)
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

PAB at the con was pretty weak unfortunatly , alot of the same peices as last year . BUT the PAB at the Lego store in belleveue was pretty dam awesome though . we got down there on thursday , set up some of our stuff then booted over to the store friday morning . Lucky we did cause they had 1 x 4 wide by 5 high 1/4 arches in Dark brown . Naturally me and Daveed packed all of them :) .
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi