town toy store

Announce your latest and greatest MOCS.

Moderator: VLC Directors

deanlovell
MOC Poster

town toy store

Post by deanlovell »

Here is a little something for town maybe...still need to fill the windows with toys...

Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Where do you find the time, tallent and bricks. I'm continuously amazing with you!
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Post by deanlovell »

Thanks for the complements. I just put this together as a fun release from the marathon cathedral. And wanted to use new colors to break things up. Hope the duplo doesn't offend. This MOC has gotten more attention than the cathedral by some visitors by my place, so thought it might appeal to certain younger eyes.

Bricks - just a matter of tireless flea market, garage sale, thrift stores, bricklink and sometimes just outright overindulgence financially.

Time - No kids and I work for myself from home.

Talent - Well, try to keep my imagination going, but it's more the practice and being continually inspired by the MOCs of the club members and others. I think more talent is shown by the members who do so much with so little.

Keep building!
jaem
MOC Poster

Post by jaem »

Great MOC! I actually like the use of the Duplo - I thought that was quite clever. The color scheme is good too.
~Jeffery MacEachern
----
Blessed are the Geeks, for they shall Internet the Earth
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Wow - kudos for gathering enough "weird" colours and using them in such a combination that I'd never be able to! And what's with everybody's funky lettering on their store signs? :)
-Bryan
who
MOC Poster

Post by who »

very cool , awesome actually , too bad theres no was for it to say " toy traders " .

keep it up , who .
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Post by deanlovell »

mm, good point Who, maybe i'll print up some Toy Trader logo and text for either side of the door (where the strangely placed shields are). I wanted to do something else with those anyway.
kopakanui
MOC Poster

Post by kopakanui »

that is a cool store and I really like the colour scheme.
If one of your lego creations falls apart it is another gateway to your imagination of great things.