Cheers!

Marc B
VLC President 2005-06
VLC Archivist 2004-05
8)
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Post by J1A3L5 »

Indeed...though I am extremely disappointed in the Death Star. I was hoping for a B-Wing or A-Wing model. Or some ship. The Death Star...well, I don't like how they did it much. I'm not sure how to explain why, it just doesn't appeal to me. But then, I guess it is pretty hard to make a sphere overly interesting. I'm pretty sure this one I won't get. Barring the TIE and X-Wing sets, since they are way out of my pricerange now, I was hoping to get all the UCS sets they released...I'm pretty sure I'll pass this one up.

The other sets...well, I'm not sure what to say. There's none of them I'm really interested in.

It's the XXL Mobile Crane, 50th Anniversary Tubs, and Creator sets that excite me. And the Ferrari Enzo model. And the rumoured Black Cat Legend...

-John "J1A3L5" Langrish.
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

well the jedi fighter doesn't look to bad though . that cool looking windshield ! . But i totally agree with you on the XXL mobile crane , its sweet!
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
Abigkidatheart
General Poster

Post by Abigkidatheart »

Holy cow! The Death Star is Impressive, but yeah, doubt I'll be able to afford it. But everything else in the star wars line looks very appealing... can't wait to get my hands on it and modify it all slightly hehehe
if at first you don't succeed, Blame your parents!!!
xandria
MOC Poster

Post by xandria »

The Death Star is new grey though yes? So unfortunate. That looks as though it could be quite the grey parts pack. *le sigh*
Xandria

I enable, therefore I am
(yes, I am that person your parents warned you about)
deanlovell
MOC Poster

Post by deanlovell »

Wookie Attack has 70 conveyor belt links. Up to a week ago, I have been waiting to add these to my collection. Wouldnt ya know it, the week I get my first ones (via a second hand buy), I find out there's a new set with a bunch in it!
So, anyways, now I have around 200! Exciting (for me at least, being a technics lover)!

Just in case anyone was looking for conveyor links and didn't know about the wookie attack...