arcade cabinet

Announce your latest and greatest MOCS.

Moderator: VLC Directors

karl
General Poster

arcade cabinet

Post by karl »

arcade cocktail table cabinet using an old computer monitor a wii and a bunch of bricks. this is an older photo of the moc that i am posting because it collapsed before i could get a picture of the completed project with a contol panel. originaly as seen in the photo the legs were made of a very large circle which unfortianlty i ran out of bricks for i scrapped them in favor of just square legs after i realized that i could reduce my brick consumption in half and finally be able to complete it so thats what i did and i ended up with a nice cocktail arcade. i relied on the weight of the computer moniter resting on the legs to keep it from falling through and it was a oretty good stratagy until i tried to move the whole table and the movement sideways caused one of the legs to buckle and the whole thing collapsed. well thats my story of my moc i may reconstruct it in the future or just make something else
thanks for reading
karl
Attachments
FDA8512F-C42F-4E05-8024-43A1D079F5C9.JPG
chump
Element God

Re: arcade cabinet

Post by chump »

Did the skull have to be scrapped to make this? Neat blend of technology and Lego.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
karl
General Poster

Re: arcade cabinet

Post by karl »

the skull still stands since i really like it however i destroyed my human bust in order to make this