Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Unexpected Encounter

Post by Bricksky »

JamesH
Master Poster

Re: Unexpected Encounter

Post by JamesH »

Is that canon? (I don't remember there being mushrooms on Hoth :roll: )
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

JamesH wrote:Is that canon? (I don't remember there being mushrooms on Hoth :roll: )
First, yes it is a canon. Even Friends need defensive weapons; this one fires a pollen based neural toxin to temporarily incapacitate hostiles.

Second, this is Endor, not Hoth. Yes their are definitely mushrooms on Endor.

Review MOC back story here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/tylersky/1 ... 6597474585
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

Youve got friends in high places,with cannons.Very cute

,Andrew
Lego trains are just the best!
JamesH
Master Poster

Post by JamesH »

Bricksky wrote:First, yes it is a canon.
Canon, not a cannon. ;) But the back story cleared everything up. I can only assume JJ Abrams will take inspiration from this MOC and answer the questions listed in the backstory over the course of the next 3 movies.
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

JamesH wrote:
Bricksky wrote:First, yes it is a canon.
Canon, not a cannon. ;) But the back story cleared everything up. I can only assume JJ Abrams will take inspiration from this MOC and answer the questions listed in the backstory over the course of the next 3 movies.
Thanks for providing that link for the definition of 'canon'. I feel like I've just been edumacated. TYVM. The intention of your original reply to my post is clearer now. Canon is now officially my latest learned and most favorite word.

I feel I can now properly answer your original question: 'Yes, it is a canon'. My MOC is an original work of fiction where I borrowed and combined a few ideas from other fictional universes. In my canon, I was attempting to bring together both the Lego Friends and Star Wars product lines by creating a new fictional situation which I hope encourages the audience to consider what's really going on in this scene. I am hoping they find some humour in it.
;)
Brickbaron
Master Poster

Post by Brickbaron »

Wow, the forums really are educational rotflol

You could always replace the tauntaun horns with bananas if you want to make it really funny :twisted:

Paul