lego sculpture

Announce your latest and greatest MOCS.

Moderator: VLC Directors

karl
General Poster

lego sculpture

Post by karl »

i have just finished work on the largest lego sculpture i have ever made. i have tittled it agony just by the expression that is shown. in building this moc i have proved to myself that i was infact capable in creating a human form out of lego bricks
i hope you enjoy :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
chump
Element God

Re: lego sculpture

Post by chump »

I was curious what you meant by you built sculptures. Now I know! Thanks for sharing the photo.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
karl
General Poster

Post by karl »

your welcome hopefully i can come to the next meeting whenever that is
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

That looks very colourful,is it based on any pitcure or character or do you just make it up.Looks good

,Andrew
Lego trains are just the best!
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

The way you have used the colours for the head makes think of aggravation more so than agony. I like the way you have used the bricks you have. I also like the way you have used the colours, they look to have purpose in their placement in the way that the torso has the stripes of colour giving a sense of tension and the head being so random giving that sense of aggravation or frustration. Nice work.
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

How much does that thing weigh? Is it solid?
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
karl
General Poster

Post by karl »

to answer your questions it is hollow but it still waieghs a good amount i did not base it on anything i just created it as i went along the colour scheme is the way it is because when i built the head i used only bricks that i had in my collection which ment it would be completely random after i got about midshoulder i realized that i needed to go get more bricks however i didnt want it to be one straight colour because i liked diffrent colours but i. kept them in seperate rows to give it almost a rainbow look. i guess agony may not be the best name for it i just put that as the title because i thought that was the expression shown now that i look atit again it could be leaning more towards rage or aggitation or some other angry emotion. the next meeting i come to whenever that is i will make sure to bring this guy along
thanks for your support
karl