APOC Super Dio- modular club build

Announce your latest and greatest MOCS.

Moderator: VLC Directors

Jonathan S.
Master Poster

APOC Super Dio- modular club build

Post by Jonathan S. »

chump wrote: Maybe build a scene and ask people to bring all their [fill in the blank] minifig. Could be cool.
I remembered someone saying that we should build a scene and fill it with a series 4 fig. But it never got officially discussed. :|

I put together all my Hazmats (as Apoc figs) and thought it would be fun to get 6-10 people together and plan a modular Apoc super diorama! I don't know everyones favoured building styles yet so I don't know who (if any) build Apocalyptic. Basically you would say something like "im in!" in this thread, and some time (in late May or April) we will get together with bricks base-plates, paper and pens, and plan out what the size and shape of the diorama. Then lay baseplates in the space we decide on, and figure out who builds what section, and how big the section is.

(You probably all know how this all works already tho :mrgreen: )

Anyone interested? :)
They called me loser... I called me BrickStar
RadStar
Master Poster

Re: APOC Super Dio- modular club build

Post by RadStar »

Sounds cool, maybe its something that could be incorproated into the Space Train show thing? Post-Apoc is Sci-Fi & Space-y but with some kind of diaster having befallen .. right?
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
Jonathan S.
Master Poster

Re: APOC Super Dio- modular club build

Post by Jonathan S. »

RadStar wrote:Sounds cool, maybe its something that could be incorproated into the Space Train show thing? Post-Apoc is Sci-Fi & Space-y but with some kind of diaster having befallen .. right?
That would be cool. We could have some guys building Apoc/sci-fi in like a quarter of the layout.
They called me loser... I called me BrickStar