Cheers!

Marc B
VLC President 2005-06
VLC Archivist 2004-05
8)
J1A3L5
MOC Poster

Post by J1A3L5 »

Yes actually, I was looking at my recently aquired pods yesterday and thought about a similar idea. The only problem might be that it has a small area inside and a small height. It doesn't give much flexibility inside, and of course, it cannot be expanded.

Check out the rest of that guy's gallery, it's just awesome. So many good ideas.
TFM
Element King

Post by TFM »

J1A3L5 wrote:Yes actually, I was looking at my recently aquired pods yesterday and thought about a similar idea. The only problem might be that it has a small area inside and a small height. It doesn't give much flexibility inside, and of course, it cannot be expanded.

Check out the rest of that guy's gallery, it's just awesome. So many good ideas.
If you notice carefully you may see that the pods are end to end. So that the open area is shared by both pod chunks. They must be held in place by a axle from one to the other.
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.
Robin
Master Poster

Post by Robin »

That MOC is supposed to be a "Space Truck", but looks way more like an underwater submersible. Someone should build it for the VCS display!

Of his other stuff? My faves are the Thunderbird 2, the Walker Machine, and the Lambo Space Car.
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Wow cool stuff in the gallery! I bet this is Tim's favourite (the fire boat):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=71199