City street.

Announce your latest and greatest MOCS.

Moderator: VLC Directors

AC
Brick God

City street.

Post by AC »

I am 34 and a big fan of Lego. I live in Delta and have seen some of the great creations the club has put on display at the Surrey Museum. This is something I have put together (just a start). When I get more space (a bigger house) It will grow. :)
Attachments
city street 008.jpg
who
MOC Poster

Post by who »

you should come to the next meeting on april 20 th., and maybe even bring some of your stuff for the chiliwack mall display on may 5-6 in chiliwack?

who.
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

That looks fantastic AC.Great stuff,nice and detailed.Looks like you have alot to work with .Do you make your floors in your bldgs 7 bricks high or 8 bricks?Some really great town stuff,it'd be nice to meet you.
Andrew
ruckzuck

Post by ruckzuck »

great City-Diorama !

do you use any original set's ?
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

do you use any original set's ?
Yes I do . The Crane is one and the train shed is anouther. The picture is not the best but if you look closely you can see the Harry Potter sets that insired the building in the front left of the picture. :)
As for the 7or 8 bricks it varies with some of mine as it does in real buildings . Having the floors not line up on every building gives my town character . At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it.
ruckzuck

Post by ruckzuck »

AC wrote:do you use any original set's ?
not in my Mocs, tjere are only bricks from bulk-auktions or some special bricks I bought in the net :lol: