zellers and toys r us

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

kopakanui
MOC Poster

zellers and toys r us

Post by kopakanui »

I was at the scotts dale zellers yesterday and saw 7 starwars twin cloud pod 10.00 I believe and 7 jabbas message for 2.97 and 1 ankins speeder bike and sand people.and also some other old lego sets.and toys r us has the mos eisley set for 19.99.
If one of your lego creations falls apart it is another gateway to your imagination of great things.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

i've just checked Oakridge Zellers and they don't have any of these. all they have on sale are those stupid Wild Wind-up sets ($26)

if anyone goes for them, i'd love to have 3 of Gabbas Message.

thanks.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

These $2.97 Star Wars sets from a few weeks back are still popping up from Zellers location to location and the price has not gone back up. At Metrotown today, I saw multiple copies of Jabba's Message and Tusken Raider and the Final Duel w/Vader. Earlier this week, I saw the Twin Pod Cloud at Oakridge. Nothing at Richmond.

All stores still have the Wild Windup and that Nasa Discovery set that no one seems to want. I wonder at what price point these will begin to move.

If anyone sees any Jedi Defense 1 or 2 at Zellers for this price, please let me know. Thanks.