best sale ever!

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

soundwave
Brick Deity

best sale ever!

Post by soundwave »

Toys r us is advertising $10 off the technic motorizied excavator set 8043. Yes you heard me. They actually went through the effort to advise us we can save an entire $10 off the regular price of $259.99 CAD. Now we can all flock to our local Toys r us and overwhelm them business for a set that is now on par with Lego's MSRP. Don't forget they charge five cents extra for a bag for your new set! :p

sorry but i had to get that off my chest.

on a serious note, Zellers is advertising a 1 day sale this Saturday on City set 7641 City Corner and World Racers Blizzard Peak 8863
both are $50 off. regular price $79.99 now $29.99
I am not sure about the racer set but the City corner is a great set for kids and city/town builders. Grab one if you can. this set will be retired soon. both sets are around 500 pieces. :D
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Re: best sale ever!

Post by DeGobbi »

i thought i saw on brickset that the zellers sale was like 3 weeks old and has gone already . Any truth to this ?
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
soundwave
Brick Deity

Post by soundwave »

Brickhead wrote:i thought i saw on brickset that the zellers sale was like 3 weeks old and has gone already . Any truth to this ?
it is true. it was in today's local paper. if i remember, i'll bring a copy to the meeting tomorrow night
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver
Melvin
MOC Poster

Post by Melvin »

I picked up one each! that was the limit :(