Splash Toy shop fall 25% off sale

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

JamesH
Master Poster

Splash Toy shop fall 25% off sale

Post by JamesH »

Splash Toys (in Dunbar and Richmond) is having their 25% fall sale this week (start today, the 29th). 25% off everything in the store. Their lego is priced at MSRP so it's 25% off the price you'd see at lego.com.

I imagine stock is limited.
chump
Element God

Re: Splash Toy shop fall 25% off sale

Post by chump »

And usually huge lineups of soccer moms. And as somebody once said to me, "25% ain't much, but it's better than nothing and a kick in the pants."

The Toybox and Kaboodles usually do their sale during the Canadian Thanksgiving week. Haven't heard anything about it this year, though.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
JamesH
Master Poster

Post by JamesH »

chump wrote:The Toybox and Kaboodles usually do their sale during the Canadian Thanksgiving week. Haven't heard anything about it this year, though.
Not sure about Kaboodles, but Toybox is on this week as well (Same time as the Splash one), but Toybox prices their stuff over MSRP so the deals aren't as good.
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

I stopped by Splash (Dunbar) the week before the sale when the Dunbar Harvest Festival was on and there wasn't anything that caught my eye. I was in the area this morning as well so I took a peak inside and the Lego shelves were quite bare. Only thing of interested were some of the newer Kingdoms sets, including the Mill Raid. They did have minifigs series 3,4 and 5 available marked $2.99, $3.49 and $3.49.

The last time I was at the Toybox I couldn't help but notice their inflated Lego prices. Don't think I'll ever buy anything from there.

I was tempted to drive out to Walmart at Lougheed Mall to see if they had any of #7964 Star Wars Republic Frigate as it's listed as clearance for $75.