20% off CARS and Technic at TRU in Metrotown

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Ptrotter
MOC Poster

20% off CARS and Technic at TRU in Metrotown

Post by Ptrotter »

Was wandering around Toys R Us in Metrotown yesterday and saw 20% off all Lego CARS stuff and all Technic. Seems it should be going till near the end of the month.
I own a bit of Lego. A little obsessive by some peoples standards.
Arct3ryx
Experienced Poster

Re: 20% off CARS and Technic at TRU in Metrotown

Post by Arct3ryx »

Does TRU have "local" sales (that store only) or do they generally tack to a regional flyer...? I just don't have the energy to drive from store to store to see if a sale is a general one or that-store only... thought you guys would probably know from experience.
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Not sure actually.

once i posted in here that canada TRU was having a sale on this and that.. based on the sale I saw online www.toysrus.ca such as right now..

http://www.toysrus.ca/category/index.js ... Id=3590462

they are having a 20% off sale on alot stuff, including pirates of caribeean and kingdoms.. does this mean its the same at Metrotown right now? :P

A good tip- would be to simply call up the Toys R Us at a particular location and inquiring about their Lego sale, much easier than driving out. I wish I had thought of this earlier ;)
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
RadStar
Master Poster

Post by RadStar »

Whoa Whoa... Medevial Market Village is also discounted by 20%, with a price tag of $107.97 . Free Shipping, online TRU

VERYYYYYY NICE DEAL. Do not pass up on MMV if you like castle/town and havent bought it.

Cheers!
Roger the Deaf Guy
My Moc Page
soundwave
Brick Deity

Post by soundwave »

Arct3ryx wrote:Does TRU have "local" sales (that store only) or do they generally tack to a regional flyer...? I just don't have the energy to drive from store to store to see if a sale is a general one or that-store only... thought you guys would probably know from experience.

TRU Lego sales are usually region wide, however each store may have its own unique clearance sales. I have also noticed most TRU now have their own scratch and dent areas for toys of diff types.

You can check out each store's flyer online so you could check to see if there is anything different.
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver