$5 off toy story purchases til 24th

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

Andrew
Brick Overlord

$5 off toy story purchases til 24th

Post by Andrew »

Like the title says $5 bucks off any toy story set.You can pick up army men at US prices,other than that ,not too much of a deal.

Happy hunting,Andrew .

Oh yeah ,the lady at the counter said they didnt have any of the bagged mini figs :(
Lego trains are just the best!
timtosino
Element King

Re: $5 off toy story purchases til 24th

Post by timtosino »

Er.. which store Andrew?
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Went back to TRU Broadway today and still no collectible figs, but all Toy Story Sets are $5 off, which is a great deal on a $15 set, like the toy soldiers, as Andrew said.
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

Platypus wrote:Went back to TRU Broadway today and still no collectible figs, but all Toy Story Sets are $5 off, which is a great deal on a $15 set, like the toy soldiers, as Andrew said.
Maybe they're holding out until the 21st before they put the minifigs on the shelf.
As for the Toy Story sale, guess I'll be bulking up my collection of green parts.
I wanted to get the Toy Story railroad set last week when it was on sale but they were all gone on Thursday.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

beethead wrote:
Platypus wrote:Went back to TRU Broadway today and still no collectible figs, but all Toy Story Sets are $5 off, which is a great deal on a $15 set, like the toy soldiers, as Andrew said.
Maybe they're holding out until the 21st before they put the minifigs on the shelf.
As for the Toy Story sale, guess I'll be bulking up my collection of green parts.
I wanted to get the Toy Story railroad set last week when it was on sale but they were all gone on Thursday.
Metrotown Zellers has lots of toy story sets including the army men on patrol and western train chase (not in lego aisle). If you can't find them at ToysRUs, you can always bring in flier to price match.

The ToysRUs there had labels for collectable figures but all sold out. (I managed to find 1 figure misplaced) Judging from the space they were put it, they only got 2 boxes.
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

legofactory wrote:The ToysRUs there had labels for collectable figures but all sold out. (I managed to find 1 figure misplaced) Judging from the space they were put it, they only got 2 boxes.
No minifigures at the Vancouver Toys'R'Us. The cashier I spoke to said they won't get them in for another 2 weeks when I asked. Apparently people have been inquiring by phone because she thought I had called earlier.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

That might have been me. I asked in person on Saturday when I was there, and I phoned on Sunday.

Having now arrived in NY, I will not have another chance to look to my conference is over on Sunday and I hit the LEGO store in New Jersey.
Andrew
Brick Overlord

Post by Andrew »

could you take some pics of the jersey PAB wall pces ,just curious.

,Andrew :wink:
Lego trains are just the best!
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

Sure.
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

if you see any good Crawlertown 2.0 parts if you pick up a cup for me I'll be really happy , maybe bribe you with some hummus :P
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

I'll keep you in mind Dave.

And I'm not that cheap. You can't buy me with humous. :P