Zellers 50% off

Post sales you know are happening around the lower mainland so that we may all enjoy a good Lego sale!

Moderator: VLC Directors

soundwave
Brick Deity

Zellers 50% off

Post by soundwave »

on some selected discontinued sets. I stumbled across the sale today. I think it only applies to remaining 2008 sets.
I was able to get an Indiana Jones, Agents, Castle, and city/rescue set all on sale. I may have aready cleaned out Langley, Surrey, and Delta already.

Tommorrow (friday) Zellers will also have another buy one get one 50% off
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver
soundwave
Brick Deity

Re: Zellers 50% off

Post by soundwave »

Langley has a bunch of Star Wars V-19 Torrents yellow tagged for %50 off
Shane Weckstrom

beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

It's the 50% off clearance items (yellow sticker price). They had the same sale last week as well. Both Oakridge and Brentwood stores have no Lego for clearance. Products vary by store so you might be able to find other Lego sets at different locations.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

soundwave wrote:on some selected discontinued sets. I stumbled across the sale today. I think it only applies to remaining 2008 sets.
I was able to get an Indiana Jones, Agents, Castle, and city/rescue set all on sale. I may have aready cleaned out Langley, Surrey, and Delta already.
No wonder... i went to Surrey Central Zellers and they had nothing !

And to add on to the list of Brentwood, Oakridge.... Metrotown has none as well.

However, the zellers closest to me at brentwood has increased their lego selection quite a bit. Lots of Echo Base, Cooprate Tank Droid, Hyena Droid Bombers. (at least 20 of each)
Last edited by legofactory on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

Soundwave, i'm looking to purhcase the V-19 Torrent and the MagnaGuard Starfighter. You know which stores has them? I have to travel by transit and it was a disappointment when i went all the way to surrey central from burnaby and they had nothing.

Thanks.
soundwave
Brick Deity

Post by soundwave »

The Langley (Willowbrook) location had at least 10-20 Torrents
Shane Weckstrom

legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

soundwave wrote:The Langley (Willowbrook) location had at least 10-20 Torrents
Just called them today and they only had 1 left..

By the way, are anakin's starfighter, hailfire droid & spider droid, AT-TE, Republic Gunship on cleareance as well? I'm not gonna order from lego shop if they are.

What other Lego indiana jones and star wars on clerance? I never seen any lego on clearance at zellers before, at least in my area in burnaby.
beethead
MOC Poster

Post by beethead »

legofactory wrote:
soundwave wrote:The Langley (Willowbrook) location had at least 10-20 Torrents
Just called them today and they only had 1 left..

By the way, are anakin's starfighter, hailfire droid & spider droid, AT-TE, Republic Gunship on cleareance as well? I'm not gonna order from lego shop if they are.

What other Lego indiana jones and star wars on clerance? I never seen any lego on clearance at zellers before, at least in my area in burnaby.
Come to think of it, of all the times I've been into the Brentwood store I have never seen a yellow sticker on Lego there or any Lego marked for clearance.

A few weeks ago I saw some MagnaGuard Fighters at the Sear's Outlet in Burnaby. At the time they had a promotion, buy 3 toy items or more and get 50% off the price tag. I think it was going for $36 at the time. So if you bought 3 of them it would of be $18 each.
legofactory
MOC Poster

Post by legofactory »

beethead wrote:Come to think of it, of all the times I've been into the Brentwood store I have never seen a yellow sticker on Lego there or any Lego marked for clearance.

A few weeks ago I saw some MagnaGuard Fighters at the Sear's Outlet in Burnaby. At the time they had a promotion, buy 3 toy items or more and get 50% off the price tag. I think it was going for $36 at the time. So if you bought 3 of them it would of be $18 each.
True. I've never seen any lego on clearance at my brentwood store. Is the magna guard deal still going on at sears outlet in burnaby?

I think those sets came from Sears Deparatment stores and they just take it to outlet store to clearance them out.