Selling full Lego collection

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

pseudonymouslegofan
New Poster

Selling full Lego collection

Post by pseudonymouslegofan »

Hi all,

I was a member back in the early 2000s for a little while before going off to uni. I kept my childhood collection of 80s and 90s kits and expanded it a lot in the 2010s and 2020s, but unfortunately I've had to downsize to a really small rental suite. With the Vancouver housing market the way it is, I'm realizing that I could just replace my whole collection a couple times over for the cost of a year's rent on a unit big enough to actually use it. Meanwhile it's taking up most of my limited storage space here and affecting my quality of life.

I'm hoping to sell off most or all of it as soon as possible, and I'd rather deal with people here who know what they're getting and are more likely to offer a fair price.

This list is mostly complete and covers my whole collection.

>>Rebrickable set list

Roughly speaking, anything post-2010 from that list should be included, with a few carveouts for things I'm keeping as display models. The older stuff is mostly in storage at a friend's place, and is likely for sale as well, but I haven't looked through it in a while and I might need to arrange with him on the logistics of picking up. (Also, he's happy to store that batch of stuff for me for the time being, so for the sake of nostalgia unless you really really want it, I might hang onto that older stuff). There are also a few bulk secondhand lots in what I have on hand as well, probably totalling 1k-3k pieces. Everything other than those bulk lots has been well cared for in a clean and pet-free/smoke-free home. The secondhand stuff is also in good condition, but I can't vouch for the previous owners. In general, everything should be complete (though not well sorted). Almost all figs should be present. Stickers, generally, have not been applied, and other than a couple display models I bought in the last few years, stickers are not included (I kept the ones for the Indiana Jones diorama and the Discovery, for instance).

If you're seriously interested in all or most of it, please DM me and we negotiate specifics. I'm happy to answer questions or go check on stuff you might be concerned about, but I just don't have the brainpower right now to put it in any further order. No reasonable offer will be refused, and you're welcome to come take a look in person (central Burnaby). Most of it is in plastic bins that you're welcome to keep, and the rest is in freezer bags in some cardboard some boxes (that I will probably want to keep, but that's negotiable, lol). You would need to pick up from me.
As you'd assume, I'd prefer to sell most of it at once, especially as splitting it up would increase my labour in describing the remaining items for sale.

Last note: I do also have the UCS-scale BSG Viper, Raptor, and Raider models (with a few missing parts on the Raider that were hard to find on BrickLink at the time) that I can sell you separately if you're interested.

Feel free to ask any questions here or in DM, or DM me for my phone number or email address if you prefer.

Thanks for your time!
-T
Ewodar
General Poster

Re: Selling full Lego collection

Post by Ewodar »

Hi - I'm not sure if my PM got sent, so I'll respond here as well...

Are there any train sets included among your older stuff, or in the second-hand lots?

Thanks,
Ewodar
Erwin a.k.a. Ewodar
"Round up the usual disclaimers"
pseudonymouslegofan
New Poster

Re: Selling full Lego collection

Post by pseudonymouslegofan »

Ewodar wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:20 pm
Hi - I'm not sure if my PM got sent, so I'll respond here as well...

Are there any train sets included among your older stuff, or in the second-hand lots?

Thanks,
Ewodar
Hey there, it looks like I didn't have PM notifications turned on. I'll respond briefly here, though we can take any further comms to that PM.

No train stuff, sorry!