Looking for trans- plates

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

TroopaDee
Master Poster

Looking for trans- plates

Post by TroopaDee »

Hello,

I am looking for trans- plates in sizes that are at least 2x4 or bigger (bigger is better). Trans-clear, trans-yellow, and trans-red will work. Will consider trans-blue as well. Quantity depends on size of plate. Can buy or trade. Thanks!

D
Platypus
Brick God

Re: Looking for trans- plates

Post by Platypus »

I have very few (less than 50), so I would rather loan them, unless you only need a few for trade. How many studs coverage to you want?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

Platypus wrote:I have very few (less than 50), so I would rather loan them, unless you only need a few for trade. How many studs coverage to you want?
If you don't mind loaning them, that would be perfect! Just for a BrickCan moc and then I can give them back to ya.

Something close to a 6x30 would be perfect, 4x36 would work great as well. I would prefer if most of them were the same colour, but it's not too important if they are not, I can work with whatever is there.

Thank you!
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

I'll bring a stack of classic space trans-yellow and new trans-light blue to the AGM
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)