SBrick Plus

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Kyler
Brick Deity

SBrick Plus

Post by Kyler »

Anyone who's heard of (or even used) an SBrick, might like to know that the SBrick Plus has a Kickstarter campaign which just reached it's goal.

There's 24 days left to get in on the campaign and buy yourself one.

Here's the link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sb ... brick-plus

And a post about it that just went up on Brickset:
http://brickset.com/article/23971/sbric ... ickstarter
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Re: SBrick Plus

Post by TheRebricker »

Apparently the SBrick+ can communicate with the sensors from WeDo - The Official Lego educational packs. Unless you plan to buy those packs, I don't imagine the added functionality would be worth the added cost... or siply buying more SBricks since I have 2 now. :)

Added in 37 seconds:
Still, good to see more tech coming to Lego to allow for cool MOCs. Can't wait to see what people build with this!
- Jason
Kyler
Brick Deity

Re: SBrick Plus

Post by Kyler »

TheRebricker wrote:Apparently the SBrick+ can communicate with the sensors from WeDo - The Official Lego educational packs. Unless you plan to buy those packs, I don't imagine the added functionality would be worth the added cost... or siply buying more SBricks since I have 2 now. :)
Yeah, one of the replies to the Brickset post pointed out the new tech already seemed outdated as well (seemingly designed for WeDo 1.0, and not 2.0).

I'm certainly not active enough in the tech stuff to have any immediate need for one of the SBrick+ devices.
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)