TAN Plates and Bricks needed for BrickCan project

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Bricksky
Brick Overlord

TAN Plates and Bricks needed for BrickCan project

Post by Bricksky »

I desperately need TAN colored bricks and plates for my big BrickCan project.

If you have any that you can spare, and are willing to sell them to me, please contact me asap so we an make a deal!

I am looking for plates that at 1x3 through 1x12, and 2x6 through 2x16. I could definitely use some 8x16 and 16x16 plates as well!

I am also looking for bricks that are 1x3 through 1x16, and 2x6 through 2x16.

I could easily use over a thousand "stud length" of both bricks and plates, to make the MOC fit my vision, but I will work with whatever I can get, and you can spare.

TYVM, Tyler
;)
azaksir
MOC Poster

Re: TAN Plates and Bricks needed for BrickCan project

Post by azaksir »

I posted earlier this week about some tan bricks, no one responded. I ended up buying a Simpson house today.
Kyler
Brick Deity

Post by Kyler »

While not a size you specified, I believe the PAB wall at Oakridge had 4x4 plates (or was it 4x6) last weekend.
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

azaksir wrote:I posted earlier this week about some tan bricks, no one responded. I ended up buying a Simpson house today.
That was one of the solutions I was going to propose, but thought nah..... he probably only wants "some" bricks.

Awesome you took it to the next level.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

chump wrote:
azaksir wrote:I posted earlier this week about some tan bricks, no one responded. I ended up buying a Simpson house today.
That was one of the solutions I was going to propose, but thought nah..... he probably only wants "some" bricks.

Awesome you took it to the next level.
Yep thanks for the suggestions. I've been to the PAB wall a few times now... They have lots of 4x6 tan plates, and 2x4 and 2x6 bricks, and I likely get a few more cups of those, but I really need a lot need more 1xX bricks and 2xX plates. Buying the Simpsons House isn't economical considering the number of parts I need.

I'll likely be ordering from BrickLink or Bricks & Pieces to get what I need, if no one has any to sell.

;)
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Whoops... the Simpsons House suggestion would have been made to azaksir in his thread, not you. I forgot you were also asking for tan plates and bricks.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.