Figs/Sets for sale/trade

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

TroopaDee
Master Poster

Figs/Sets for sale/trade

Post by TroopaDee »

Got a bunch of figs and sets for sale; figs range from new to good condition, some of them were spontaneous buys and I never ended up using them. Got the sets from a friend who sold me his LEGO (I wanted his clones/droids) they are incomplete (although most of it is there) but have instructions, what you see is what you get! And some road baseplates I will probably never use maybe someone else can make better use of them.
If you see something you like make an offer, I will also accept trades for figures that I want.
Thanks
D
Edit: Current wants pic- http://www.vlc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4030

Figs: Old version spiderman (shiny silver version), burned Anakin, Sinestro, old version Boba Fett, Iron Man Heartbreaker armor, Peter Pettigrew, Joker, Dr Harleen Quinzel (bonus Harley Quinn hat!)
20160309_220101.jpg
7621 Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb - MISSING PIECES I don't know what's missing, has instructions no box what you see is what you get
20160309_220433.jpg
4956 House - MISSING PIECES I know the fence pieces and garage door thing is missing, has instructions no box what you see is what you get
20160309_220659.jpg
20160309_220740.jpg
Baseplates
20160309_220944.jpg
D_R_Watson
MOC Poster

Re: Figs/Sets for sale/trade

Post by D_R_Watson »

I'm interested in getting the Indiana Jones and Marrion mini figs, are the bricks in that set tan or more yellowish? And what sort of price are you thinking? -sorry I'm new to this, I'm also not sure if I should be Personal Messaging you or replying. Thought I may as well put it out there though.
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

The bricks in the set are tan (LEGO's "Brick Yellow").
And that's okay, we're all new at some point. I don't think it really matters if you reply or Personal Message, I like to reply to let others know if I'm interested in something (or if its gone) and then use Personal Message to work out the details so others in the forum don't have to read all the garble.
Sent you a PM.
ssential-bricks
MOC Poster

Post by ssential-bricks »

How much you want for spidey? He's my hero and I can't believe I don't have one yet...but I haven't wanted to buy a set, just the fig
lego n00b --> supportive lego spouse --> AFOL
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

I sold the silver spidey at the last meeting but I still have a regular spidey (new version) if you're not picky about the new version or old version.
ssential-bricks
MOC Poster

Not picky :-D
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

Spiderman, Iron Man, Peter Pettigrew, and the two big road plates are gone. I also have a flesh/death eater mask Lucius Malfoy for trade.
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

I still have some CMF Series 15 for sale/trade!
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

Hi, I am looking for 1 or 2 trans-yellow 4L bars (aka lightsaber beam in trans-yellow) to finish off a build, please let me know if you have any for sale/trade. Thanks!
bricksare4me
MOC Poster

Post by bricksare4me »

Hi! Im new too, and I dunno what is a fair price for the Joker and Harley Quinn. What do you suggest? You can PM me if you wish. Thank you!
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

These have been sitting around for a while doing nothing and I'm running out of space so these need to go. Make an offer, I just want them gone, break them up for pieces or keep them whatever. Will leave them here for a few days then they go to Ebay or craigslist or something. Thanks!

First up we got some assorted CMF, and other SW figs, chirrut fig hasn't been assembled. I have the full Rogue one hovertank set too if someone wants it.
And some CMF Series 15 sealed: 1x Shark guy, 1x Ballerina, 1x crutches guy, 3x Winged Warrior
And some random Star Wars polybag that I don't know how I got and a bag of 1x2 inverted purple slopes with one big 4x6 slope.

Raised baseplate has a small crack on a stud at the side and this Creator house that is mostly complete.

Coruscant Police Gunship - missing Anakin and Clone troopers but otherwise set complete with new Ahsoka fig has instructions and box
20170328_214139.jpg
Rebel Combat Frigate - missing Ahsoka and Sato figs but otherwise set complete with instructions and box. Thought I would have a use for this set but turns out I don't :(
20170328_214341.jpg
Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

Ill take chirrut fig from the hover tank set. What price do you think?
Kyler
Brick Deity

Post by Kyler »

I'd like the red cheerleader fig please. And the ballerina, scientist, and Leia.

(I'd also take Chirrut, but ONLY if Keith changes his mind).
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
ssential-bricks
MOC Poster

Kyler wrote:I'd like the red cheerleader fig please. And the ballerina, scientist, and Leia.

You can't take ALL of them Kyler! :P

Darren, up to you, but we are looking for a red cheerleader if you're willing! :D
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

ssential-bricks wrote:
Kyler wrote:I'd like the red cheerleader fig please. And the ballerina, scientist, and Leia.

You can't take ALL of them Kyler! :P

Darren, up to you, but we are looking for a red cheerleader if you're willing! :D
Haha first come first serve I guess? I've PM'd you Kyler
@Keith PM'd you
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

Putting this bad boy out there as well. 100% complete, I've got the instructions and box for it. Selling it for $140, that's what I bought it for 3 years ago.
4481 Hailfire Droid
20170329_230400.jpg
Kyler
Brick Deity

Post by Kyler »

TroopaDee wrote:Putting this bad boy out there as well.
Wowzers!
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
Ptrotter
MOC Poster

Post by Ptrotter »

Those wheels can be kind of useful, if you want to turn them into a turntable or something. Those wheels alone are still going for more than $35 a piece.
I own a bit of Lego. A little obsessive by some peoples standards.
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

Ptrotter wrote:Those wheels can be kind of useful, if you want to turn them into a turntable or something. Those wheels alone are still going for more than $35 a piece.
Definitely. Unfortunately I'm not really great with Technic and I don't really have the time to mess around with it as much as I'd like to.

I checked Bricklink and they're going for about $120-130. So I can let it go for around that price if anyone is interested.
Claybricks
MOC Poster

Post by Claybricks »

How much were you asking for the Coruscant Police Gunship? And would you be willing to sell just the fig?