Minifigs for trade or sell - Vancouver

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Kyler
Brick Deity

WTT - Series 13 Minifigs

Post by Kyler »

I have:
1- Goblin

I would like:
1- Lady Cyclops

I would also consider:
1- Alien Trooper

PM me
Kyler Storm - (not the Gladiator)
Kyler
Brick Deity

WTT - Simpsons Minifigures

Post by Kyler »

I have a new (but opened) Series 2 Maggie (with Santa's Little Helper) that I'm willing to trade for a Series 2 Marge, Bart, Groundskeeper Willie, or maybe Professor Frink.

While probably not as appealing, I have a Selma (just the figure, not the eye chart) I'm also willing to trade.

I'll bring them to tonight's meeting just in case there happens to be anyone interested in trades.
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Re: WTT - Simpsons Minifigures

Post by Lettuce »

I'm looking for a Mrs Krabappel. I'll have a few to trade tonight too.
Rhymes with Lettuce
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Re: WTT - Series 13 Minifigs

Post by TheRebricker »

Indigo on Marine in North can has series 13. No hot dog and no unicorn.
- Jason
Brickbaron
Master Poster

Post by Brickbaron »

Most London Drugs still have series 13 as well, and they don't seem to be picked through.

Paul
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Post by TheRebricker »

Great to know! I really want to find a Hot Dog Man and a Unicorn Girl to finish my series 13 collection... oh no... it starts! Seeing what they sell for, I can see the value of picking up a case and selling off all but 1 full set, as it should pay for itself. :)
- Jason
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Post by Lettuce »

TheRebricker wrote: I really want to find a Hot Dog Man and a Unicorn Girl to finish my series 13 collection
I think I have a spare Hot Dog guy I could trade you.

Primarily looking for a Series 9 Alien Avenger or a Series 12 Space Miner, but I'm open to other offers.
Rhymes with Lettuce
Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

Kyler I have a cyclops to trade for goblin if you like.

Keith
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Post by TheRebricker »

davethebest wrote:
I think I have a spare Hot Dog guy I could trade you.

Primarily looking for a Series 9 Alien Avenger or a Series 12 Space Miner, but I'm open to other offers.

Sadly my Collecting days started with series 13, well 14, then stumbled on a fairly full (minus HotDog and Unicorn) box of series 13.
- Jason
Kyler
Brick Deity

Post by Kyler »

Hamslice wrote:Kyler I have a cyclops to trade for goblin if you like.

Keith
Oops, I guess I should have updated/deleted this thread, because I traded my goblin at the last meeting.
chump
Element God

Re: Minifigs for trade or sell - Vancouver

Post by chump »

Although this is an old thread, I've merged all CMF Minifig trading into this post. We'll start fresh from this post and consider all previous posts, no longer accurate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STARTING FRESH CMF LISTS FROM HERE as of SEPT 5, 2015 Post a list of your HAVES and WANTS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

WANT (to buy): series 14 - zombie cheerleader.
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Post by TheRebricker »

Bricksky wrote:WANT (to buy): series 14 - zombie cheerleader.
I have a spare (opened) Zombie CheerLeader. Willing to trade. your trade options are huge. We will take Unicorn (S13), or almost anything from series 12 or below.
- Jason
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

TheRebricker wrote:I have a spare (opened) Zombie CheerLeader. Willing to trade. your trade options are huge. We will take Unicorn (S13), or almost anything from series 12 or below.
Awesome, I'll need to review what I have (and can part with) and then get back to you...

-Tyler
TroopaDee
Master Poster

Post by TroopaDee »

I've got an extra zombie cheerleader too if you still need one. The package has been cut at the corner but never built (That oh crap moment when you think you got the one you were trying to get but you got the wrong one :oops: )

HAVES:
Series 14 Zombie Cheerleader

WANTS (doesn't matter if it is opened/built/missing instructions or packaging):
Series 12 Battle Goddess (really want this one!)
Series 14 Plant Monster
Series 14 Specter
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

TroopaDee wrote:
I've got an extra zombie cheerleader too if you still need one. The package has been cut at the corner but never built (That oh crap moment when you think you got the one you were trying to get but you got the wrong one :oops: )

HAVES:
Series 14 Zombie Cheerleader

WANTS (doesn't matter if it is opened/built/missing instructions or packaging):
Series 12 Battle Goddess (really want this one!)
Series 14 Plant Monster
Series 14 Specter
I don't care if its packaged, as I plan to have it available for display's and potentially use in MOC's...

Would you sell it to me? I am pretty sure I don't have the above FIG's, and I would prefer to just pay a reasonable price for the fig (i.e. from $5 to say $7?, as the series is still available in retail stores). I'd rather not have to figure out if what I have that fits your criteria. Unlike many(?) others, I do NOT have my figs organized by series or part number. I just have organizer boxes with all my figs roughly organized by type, like Friends, Super Heroes, City, etc. I don't pay much attention to what that are called, or what series or set they came from...
Last edited by Bricksky on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

Tyler you might want to check out Granville Island Toy company at one of their three locations. They sort their figs out so if you're looking for a specific one, they'll accommodate for you. Consequently things like the S13 Unicorn and Hot Dog guy do sell out but call and ask if they have the one you want in stock.
Pierre

Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

Tyler there is s13 at my London drugs I'll have a look for you. Which ones do you want ?
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

chump wrote:Tyler you might want to check out Granville Island Toy company at one of their three locations. They sort their figs out so if you're looking for a specific one, they'll accommodate for you. Consequently things like the S13 Unicorn and Hot Dog guy do sell out but call and ask if they have the one you want in stock.
I did not know that. I'll call and see if they have any series 14. Somehow, I suspect not... This particular series seems extra desirable for some reason, which actually surprises me...

Hamslice wrote:Tyler there is s13 at my London drugs I'll have a look for you. Which ones do you want ?
I have all the series 13 I need, but then, I can always use a few more Galaxy Troopers! ha ha

I am actually looking for a SERIES 14 "Zombie Cheerleader". A pair would be awesome...

Note: I did find some series 14 at Toys'R'Us a few days ago, and I did go to feel up some cheerleaders, but as far as I could tell they did not have any... but I did find one Zombie business man. ;P
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Post by TheRebricker »

Bricksky, I have a Zombie Cheerleader for you, your name is on her unless you say otherwise. Lets sort out the trade or sale aside and I can bring her to the next meeting along with a bunch I have for others as well.

Still building my haves / wants list. Also trying to keep track of why has spoken for what so I don't get hopes up / down.
- Jason
darbee
Experienced Poster

Post by darbee »

Bricksky I have a spare cheerleader zombie if you want will let go for $5 if you can meet up around Metrotown. PM me if interested.
TheRebricker
Master Poster

Post by TheRebricker »

Man this would be awesome if someone made a spreadsheet to help us sort these "have" / "want" / "selling" lists.

Perhaps something will come up in the members area. :)
- Jason
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

TheRebricker wrote:Bricksky, I have a Zombie Cheerleader for you, your name is on her unless you say otherwise.
Sounds good, please PM me your price. If its reasonable, consider it done. I look forward to acquiring a cheerleader at our next club meeting.

-Tyler
Bricksky
Brick Overlord

Post by Bricksky »

darbee wrote:Bricksky I have a spare cheerleader zombie if you want will let go for $5 if you can meet up around Metrotown. PM me if interested.
Sounds good, but I work during the day. The best right after work days to meet for me, are Tuesday or Thursday, 5:30-7 pm. PM me to sort out a good day, time & location.

-Tyler
;)
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

TheRebricker wrote:Man this would be awesome if someone made a spreadsheet to help us sort these "have" / "want" / "selling" lists.

Perhaps something will come up in the members area. :)
The HAVE and WANT list is pretty crude but it seems to work.

Since you seem to like a challenge, you may want to look at BoardGameGeek and how they execute their math trades. I myself have no clue how it works, but it works for them for trading board games or varying value. See if it has a practical application here. https://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
Pierre