Wanted: Exclusive Mini Lego store in Grand opening

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

aprime
General Poster

Wanted: Exclusive Mini Lego store in Grand opening

Post by aprime »

Hi,
If anyone is willing to trade their MiniLego store with the Sunday exclusive 3 minifigure with "Vancouver,BC" at their back, and limited 500 number mark in the card?
Or I can offer 40 can dollars for starting, for now for the minilego store ?
I do wish to do a chinese review for the exclusive mimilego set on youtube, to show off, oh,no no to show the variety of the Lego categories and toy selection .

Thanks for your kindly looking.
RaissaC
New Poster

Re: Wanted: Exclusive Mini Lego store in Grand opening

Post by RaissaC »

check ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... p2992.m753

40 dollars seems kinda low man. :wink:
chump
Element God

Post by chump »

The cheapest one on eBay (at this current time) gets you a bonus SpongeBob brick.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Leg ... &_from=R40
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
aprime
General Poster

Post by aprime »

RaissaC wrote:check ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... p2992.m753

40 dollars seems kinda low man. :wink:
well, if you see the current listing for the 3 minifigure set, which is highest bidding for $150 for that guy, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vancouver-LEGO- ... 0876530512
and still have 5 days left~ wow
I can trade my 3 pack minifigure once I finish the video review for lego mini store :wink:
Anybody can pm me for the offer of the mini lego store then, if they are willing to do a local/honest/not-scalpering trade :D
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Check ebay often for LEGO 330000 or setup a alert for it when a new one gets listed. Keep in mind the Store set isn't exclusive to Vancouver and there are 3 more openings in the states this month alone. The store set goes for as low as $80-90 on ebay so you might get it as low as that much plus shipping, I doubt you'd be able to find one local or craigslist for lower than that.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
aprime
General Poster

Post by aprime »

yeah, so what I am saying is, the 3 minifgure is more valuable than the lego store set, if they are looking for the money.
I assumed we are serious amoung collectors to play and collect, and not trying to use ebay as money making tool ?
[ just KD]

Alright, anyone wants to start to plan their trips to the new store in 2500 North Mayfair Road
Wauwatosa, WI USA in this weekend?
timtosino
Element King

Post by timtosino »

Haha no, but keep in mind the there were 500 numbered figs given out, and in fact they still had them at closing, vs 300 store sets, the set is also 280 pieces.

If Wisconsin is too far I believe the Alderwood Mall store north of Seattle opens in June or early July.
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Post by Lettuce »

The Alderwood Mall Store in Lynnwood has it's grand opening on June 22nd.
Rhymes with Lettuce
aprime
General Poster

Post by aprime »

davethebest wrote:The Alderwood Mall Store in Lynnwood has it's grand opening on June 22nd.
Oh Mine... so any of "us" is going ? :p

I guest this is also why it is worth for 100 to save the trip and peace of mind to get it, locally...
brankell5566
MOC Poster

Post by brankell5566 »

List of stores that will be giving the sets away (ones in bold and underlined have already taken place):

•Nashville, TN
•Victor, NY
•Vancouver, BC; Canada

•Wauwatosa, WI
•The Woodlands, TX
•Peabody, MA
•Overlord Park, KS
•Elizabeth, NJ
•Seattle, WA
•Alpharetta, GA
aprime
General Poster

Post by aprime »

...are you guys thinking thinking what I am thinking?

Get to get my backpack ready then rotflol .
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

while most of us are not in to collecting set for reselling , it doesn't mean we don't take their value into consideration . I still have a USC falcon in a box and they go for up to 3k on ebay now but I haven;t sold it yet. if someone offered me 1000 locally i wouldn't sell it for that Cause I know if I wanted to sell it I would want to try and get the most money I could . Perhaps if you raised your offer to maybe 75% of the going ebay rate. Someone might sell then, cause a 25% discount can be worth the hassle of Ebaying and shipping stuff to some
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
darthchilli
General Poster

Post by darthchilli »

Im waiting for the June opening in Seattle for this one

I too have the minifig set, was very surprised when I walked into the store Sunday 15min before closing.
I couldnt wait any longer on Saturday for the store

The instructions for the store is online, Im curious if I can PaB the store itself. The "Lego Logo" if anything can be printed on a nice vinyl sticker so you cant beat the quality there hhaha
aprime
General Poster

Post by aprime »

Brickhead wrote:while most of us are not in to collecting set for reselling , it doesn't mean we don't take their value into consideration . I still have a USC falcon in a box and they go for up to 3k on ebay now but I haven;t sold it yet. if someone offered me 1000 locally i wouldn't sell it for that Cause I know if I wanted to sell it I would want to try and get the most money I could . Perhaps if you raised your offer to maybe 75% of the going ebay rate. Someone might sell then, cause a 25% discount can be worth the hassle of Ebaying and shipping stuff to some
I don't mind checking on ebay or deal with collectors and they are lots of kids with their parents feel good with their purchase in the Lego store with "extra gift" as well. Not anyone lined up for the exclusive set. The father who lined up before me assumed there was a free given away lego set, and one lady behind me just lined up because of the people lining up :wink:
Anyway, maybe the parents don't bother to sell for its ebay market value price, and are willing to help out a come back lego collector. To their young children, it is a bonus gift not a collectable item. Well, unless their parents taught them right away to kept those and sell those only when they grow up for a early Kindergarten investment course.
brankell5566
MOC Poster

Post by brankell5566 »

The parts for this model can easily be obtained on Bricklink or LEGO Pick A Brick. If you are having difficulty finding the sticker sheet for this set, set 3221 has two 2x2 LEGO logo stickers which works fine. I recently saw a guy with a custom model of this set on Flickr, but can't seem to locate it right now.
darthchilli
General Poster

Post by darthchilli »

brankell5566 wrote:The parts for this model can easily be obtained on Bricklink or LEGO Pick A Brick. If you are having difficulty finding the sticker sheet for this set, set 3221 has two 2x2 LEGO logo stickers which works fine. I recently saw a guy with a custom model of this set on Flickr, but can't seem to locate it right now.
didnt know the truck has the LEGO 2x2
but its a sticker. hmm if i get around to PaB the set, i will share the Vinyl
aprime
General Poster

Post by aprime »

brankell5566 wrote:The parts for this model can easily be obtained on Bricklink or LEGO Pick A Brick. If you are having difficulty finding the sticker sheet for this set, set 3221 has two 2x2 LEGO logo stickers which works fine. I recently saw a guy with a custom model of this set on Flickr, but can't seem to locate it right now.
I asked the storekeeper and they say the don't have the long transparent piece 1*4 or 5, and store windshield. Was thinking to use the car windshield instead.
Again, the minifigure was proved to go even higher than the mini lego store, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vancouver-LEGO- ... 0876530512
However, I also saw 20~30usd ending price if those were from the US lego store.
surreysidelego
New Poster

Post by surreysidelego »

I have one of those Mini Lego stores that i'm willing to part with, and i also have the 3 minifigure set from the grand opening as well, PM me if anybody is interested.