WTB Lego minifigure series 1,2,3,5

Buy, Sell or Trade anything LEGO® related. (Note: due to the accountability of this forum this area requires you to be registered to post.)

Moderator: VLC Directors

Slogghead
Experienced Poster

WTB Lego minifigure series 1,2,3,5

Post by Slogghead »

I am looking for the following sealed or loose as long as they are complete.

I will buy these for $4 each. I may have some extras for trade, but I will have to dig them up.

slogghead@hotmail.com

Series 1:

Caveman
Circus clown
Magician
Spaceman
Zombie

Series 2:

Pharoh
Spartan warrior
Vampire
Weight Lifter

Series 3:

Snowboarder

Series 5:

Cave woman
Detective
Egyptian queen
Fitness instructor
Ice fisherman
Lumberjack
Small clown
"I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can." "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them."
http://www.flickr.com/photos/slogghead
brankell5566
MOC Poster

Re: WTB Lego minifigure series 1,2,3,5

Post by brankell5566 »

I do have 3 sealed Series 2 Spartans and 1 Weight Lifter identified by barcode. Since I am a TFOL, I don't feel safe doing physical interactions with people I meet online (not saying you guys are unsafe, but just a precaution) so I might have to send it by mail. I'll have to think about it though, I'll get back to you once I have made up my mind. Do you know how much it would cost for me to ship out the minifigs using the smallest available bubble mailer from Richmond to Surrey?
Slogghead
Experienced Poster

Post by Slogghead »

brankell5566 wrote:I do have 3 sealed Series 2 Spartans and 1 Weight Lifter identified by barcode. Since I am a TFOL, I don't feel safe doing physical interactions with people I meet online (not saying you guys are unsafe, but just a precaution) so I might have to send it by mail. I'll have to think about it though, I'll get back to you once I have made up my mind. Do you know how much it would cost for me to ship out the minifigs using the smallest available bubble mailer from Richmond to Surrey?
I totally understand, but we could meet in a public place. I usually meet at a Starbucks as they are always busy and on almost every street corner.

I am not interested in buying by mail otherwise I would do it through Bricklink.
"I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can." "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them."
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

I will take a look at what i have and get back to you. I think I may be able to spare a few of these.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

I have all the figs that you want. I am reluctant to part with the Spartan and S1 Spaceman. But for the right price I would say good buy to all of my Spartans...

Are you coming to the next meeting?
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
Slogghead
Experienced Poster

Post by Slogghead »

Platypus wrote:I have all the figs that you want. I am reluctant to part with the Spartan and S1 Spaceman. But for the right price I would say good buy to all of my Spartans...

Are you coming to the next meeting?
The March 9th meeting right? I should be able to come out as soon as I know a time and place.

I would be willing to pay a bit more for those two figures :)
Lettuce
Brick Overlord

Post by Lettuce »

I've got a Spaceman I can get rid of.
I'll let him go for $4, but would much rather trade.
Check out some of my wants here.
Rhymes with Lettuce
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

I wouldn't let a space man go for $4, so ill bring all the rest of your requests
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)