7905 ?

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

AC
Brick God

7905 ?

Post by AC »

:? Does anyone know where I can get the set 7905 Building Crane? I've been told that it is not going to be available in Canada anymore for safety and legal reasons. It even seems to be hard to find on ebay. This set is still really new , but I thought I would ask anyway.
Graham
MOC Poster

Re: 7905 ?

Post by Graham »

AC wrote::? Does anyone know where I can get the set 7905 Building Crane? I've been told that it is not going to be available in Canada anymore for safety and legal reasons. It even seems to be hard to find on ebay. This set is still really new , but I thought I would ask anyway.
I just got one a week or two ago from Target in Bellis Fair in Bellingham. I think i paid $45 US but they regularly run $50US there but are $70 CDN if you can get them up here.

Hope that helps.

Target there is a good place for cheaper lego. You are allowed $50US per person for the day duty free coming back.

Graham
AC
Brick God

Post by AC »

I gave them a call already, and they said they are out of stock. But thanks anyway. AC