Happy Experience With Lego Consumer Services

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

timtosino
Element King

Happy Experience With Lego Consumer Services

Post by timtosino »

When I bought my High Speed Train last month I was horrified when I saw the flip panel on the side the second car was deformed. Three of the four studs were deformed and rather large nick ran across the side of one of them into the top of the panel. Today I opened a package from Consumer Service. It contained not only one but two of the panels. Needless to say they have rectified the siutation. When it seems like all this month there has been nothing good comming from lego they prove me wrong.
TFM
Element King

Re: Happy Experience With LEGO® Consumer Services

Post by TFM »

leavebeaver2me wrote:When I bought my High Speed Train last month I was horrified when I saw the flip panel on the side the second car was deformed. Three of the four studs were deformed and rather large nick ran across the side of one of them into the top of the panel. Today I opened a package from Consumer Service. It contained not only one but two of the panels. Needless to say they have rectified the situation. When it seems like all this month there has been nothing good coming from LEGO® they prove me wrong.
They've been really good to me over the years. (7 bad motors, about 5 other parts.) Once they sent me a micro motor by mistake (I needed the top stud part, mine broke) and they then rushed two sets of tops to replace my broken one and one extra for the new motor that they let me keep. :)

Unfortunately Alex got the run around. One of her Belvile figs had a broken arm and they kept sending the blondes instead... Then she had a belvile fig where the lipstick was on the side of the face and the king had this strange black stuff all over his nose. They forced Alex to send back all the defective ones at HER expense before they would even talk to her... :cry:
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.