A few parts needed to complete MOC...

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

Post Reply
User avatar
Bricksky
Brick Overlord
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

A few parts needed to complete MOC...

Post by Bricksky »

Now that the summer is coming to an end, Lego building activities are ramping back up!

I am completing a small Friends MOC (WIP), but need a few parts in these colors to complete it.

If you have any of these parts, I'd love to buy them from you!

I need 1: 45301 [WHITE] Wedge 16 x 4 Triple Curved
Image

I need 2: 11477 [MED AZURE] Slope, Curved 2 x 1 No Studs
Image

I need 1: 43722 [WHITE] Wedge, Plate 3 x 2 Right
Image

I need 1: 50950 [WHITE] Slope, Curved 3 x 1 No Studs
Image

Thanks for your consideration.
Last edited by Bricksky on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JamesH
Master Poster
Posts: 679
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:20 pm
Location: Kits

Re: A few parts needed to complete MOC...

Post by JamesH »

I'm pretty sure I have the last 2 items.. I'll try and remember to bring them to the meeting on Friday.
User avatar
Hamslice
Element King
Posts: 2055
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm
Location: Squamish

Re: A few parts needed to complete MOC...

Post by Hamslice »

I have the first one, Tripe curve. Ill bring it to the meeting.
User avatar
Bricksky
Brick Overlord
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Re: A few parts needed to complete MOC...

Post by Bricksky »

JamesH wrote:I'm pretty sure I have the last 2 items.. I'll try and remember to bring them to the meeting on Friday.
Thanks James! ;)

Added in 22 seconds:
Hamslice wrote:I have the first one, Tripe curve. Ill bring it to the meeting.
Awesome! TYVM Keith! :)
bricksare4me
MOC Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:32 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: A few parts needed to complete MOC...

Post by bricksare4me »

Hi Tyler, I just saw your posting now, and I do have the last two white pieces infront of me right now. If JamesH doesn't have them at the meeting, I can give them to you. I will be wearing my brickcan badge :) Im coming by transit to the meeting tomrrow, so I may be late.
User avatar
Bricksky
Brick Overlord
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:30 pm
Location: Vancouver
Contact:

Re: A few parts needed to complete MOC...

Post by Bricksky »

bricksare4me wrote:Hi Tyler, I just saw your posting now, and I do have the last two white pieces infront of me right now. If JamesH doesn't have them at the meeting, I can give them to you. I will be wearing my brickcan badge :) Im coming by transit to the meeting tomrrow, so I may be late.
Thank you!
;)

ps. I'll bring the WIP, and I managed to scavenge two medium azure 2x1 curved slopes from another creation, so with these parts it will be a completed MOC.
Post Reply