LEGO Cuusoo projects of note

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump
Element God

LEGO Cuusoo projects of note

Post by chump »

I'm starting a thread for those like myself who don't frequent the LEGO Cuusoo website. Feel free to post here links that you feel people in the VLC would be interested in and that could use the support.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
chump
Element God

Re: LEGO Cuusoo projects of note

Post by chump »

In a conversation with Brickhead, he mentioned that the world needs more balls. Well, specifically, LEGO basketballs and soccer balls. Well, here's one supporting ball packs for people getting into the GBC (Great Ball Contraption)

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7753

A new friends set has a new ball coming out.
41011-1.jpg
Whether it is the same dimensions as previous balls or not, is the question.
Pierre
VLC Ambassador to TLG & VLC Director

My avatar is Ninjago's Pythor P Chumsworth. YAY! I finally have him! Thank you.
Platypus
Brick God

Post by Platypus »

That ball looks wider than than the 1x2 plate sitting in front of it. A soccer ball is too, but I think this is even bigger.
David Gagnon - (AKA Daveed or Platypus)
DeGobbi
Brick Deity

Post by DeGobbi »

Its a standard baqll size , which is slightly smaller then 2x2x2 , you guys wanna make a volley ball mold ? That way its not a lego exact copy cause its got different lines on it and it could be all white ( no printing required ) -i'm game to put up 500$ for it if anyone else is up for it
VLC Loud mouth
Dave De Gobbi
soundwave
Brick Deity

Post by soundwave »

if we wanted to make enough money off new molds to pay for molds that we would other wise have to subsidize, then I would suggest making minifig footballs. do a most production molds in brown and a couple in white to be rugby balls.

hmmm, did I just come up with new business idea? We could expand to other sports equipment not done by Lego or brickforge/brickarms. Hockey pads & sticks, baseball gloves, custom football helmet masks to fit the existing helmets, new basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, cricket bats, baseballs etc
Shane Weckstrom

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/43769067@N08/

Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver