Lego Birthday Party - Help!

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

Legopartymom

Lego Birthday Party - Help!

Post by Legopartymom »

My son wants to have a lego birthday party (6 yrs old) . Does anyone know where in the GVRD I can purchase small, inexpensive ($5 or less) lego toys for the party loot bags?

Also does anyone do entertaining for Lego parties?
Dj_Max
Master Poster

Post by Dj_Max »

Most toy stores will carry some of the smaller sets, for example: Toys R Us, Zellers and WalMart just to name a few.

WalMart and Zellers are currently having sales on their Lego sets if I am not mistaken.

You could probably find something useful for your party at one of those stores.

Enjoy!
Cheers!

Marc B
VLC President 2005-06
VLC Archivist 2004-05
8)
Robin
Master Poster

Re: LEGO® Birthday Party - Help!

Post by Robin »

Legopartymom wrote:My son wants to have a LEGO birthday party (6 yrs old) . Does anyone know where in the GVRD I can purchase small, inexpensive ($5 or less) LEGO toys for the party loot bags?
I would recommend the new "X-Pod" sets. Click here for some pictures (click on the pix for larger versions).

They retail for about $4 to $5 locally (plus tax). They're perfect for loot bags, and there are 4 different ones to collect. Toys R Us is now carrying them, but I doubt they've come to many of the other major retailers yet.
Also does anyone do entertaining for LEGO parties?
Contact me by email, and perhaps I can help. Click on the email link underneath this message.

Robin
legopartymom

Post by legopartymom »

Hi Robin,
Thanks for your input and possible interest. Unfortunately, I am not a member of this forum and clicking on the email link only asks me for a username and password. Could you please respond to info@appraisal.bc.ca?
Thanks.
Robin
Master Poster

Post by Robin »

legopartymom wrote:Thanks for your input and possible interest. Unfortunately, I am not a member of this forum and clicking on the email link only asks me for a username and password. Could you please respond to info@appraisal.bc.ca?
Sorry about the confusion. I've sent you private email.

Robin