Bay Downtown

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

chump

Bay Downtown

Post by chump »

Does the Lego ever go on sale (or clearance) at the Bay downtown? I know that the toy departments aren't in all the Bay stores, so I imagine that they don't advertise Lego sales like Sears does. Insights anyone?
TFM
Element King

Re: Bay Downtown

Post by TFM »

chump wrote:Does the LEGO® ever go on sale (or clearance) at the Bay downtown? I know that the toy departments aren't in all the Bay stores, so I imagine that they don't advertise LEGO® sales like Sears does. Insights anyone?
No, they don't anymore. Sadly. I've even tried to work out a discount deal with them in exchange for a window display. Still no go.

They just don't care about the toy area anymore... :(
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.

Post by Guest »

Sorry, just to clarify, they don't advertise their Lego sales in the newspaper or they don't have Lego sales anymore? (However, it would seem "both" is the appropriate response.) I'm itching to get my hands on a few of those HP Escape from Privet Drives at a good price.
TFM
Element King

Post by TFM »

Anonymous wrote:Sorry, just to clarify, they don't advertise their LEGO® sales in the newspaper or they don't have LEGO® sales anymore? (However, it would seem "both" is the appropriate response.) I'm itching to get my hands on a few of those HP Escape from Privet Drives at a good price.
They just don't have sales anymore period...

We'd all like to get our hands on the goods there... :wink:
8) TFM -- ABS addiction is a terrible thing... to waste.