TMNT 2014 Images

A place for people at large to discuss items of interest with other people and members of the VLC.

Moderator: VLC Directors

timtosino
Element King

TMNT 2014 Images

Post by timtosino »

I think the release of this year's TMNT totally blows away the last release, I'm loving the Semi Truck. I never picked up any from the last release but will probably get the Semi Truck and Van set.

http://comicsalliance.com/teenage-mutan ... go-images/
-Tim Tosino
Lugnet #606
ILTCO #101
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tim_tosino/
AC
Brick God

Re: TMNT 2014 Images

Post by AC »

I totally agree the truck is great. The figs not so much. But the truck is great. :D
Hamslice
Element King

Post by Hamslice »

Is or was anyone a fan of ninja turtles? Either the origanal movie or tv show in the 90's?

I saw the trailer for the new micheal bay ninja turtles and from what I've seen, it's just terriable.
They look like there jacked on steroids and there faces are flat with no beak. They are also all in C.G,
WHY???!!!?

Sorry for my rant, turtles were a huge part of my child hood and now they are getting ruined.

The sets look good though, the second wave of turtle sets from the cartoon have some good color and parts as well
Gumby
Master Poster

Post by Gumby »

Hamslice wrote:Is or was anyone a fan of ninja turtles? Either the origanal movie or tv show in the 90's?

I saw the trailer for the new micheal bay ninja turtles and from what I've seen, it's just terriable.
They look like there jacked on steroids and there faces are flat with no beak. They are also all in C.G,
WHY???!!!?

Sorry for my rant, turtles were a huge part of my child hood and now they are getting ruined.

The sets look good though, the second wave of turtle sets from the cartoon have some good color and parts as well
I agree with you Keith. With one exception (The LEGO Movie), all of the movies Hollywood made based on the toys we grew up with (Transformers & GI Joe come to mind) were sub-par.

As for the sets, they appear to have a lot of play value!
-Bryan