The Vancouver LEGO® Club (VLC) is made up of adult builders, hobbyists and collectors from all around the Vancouver Lower Mainland who share a love of “the toy of the century”. Monthly meetings are held to socialize and to exchange ideas, inspirations, and even LEGO® bricks and sets. We enjoy building and displaying our own creations for ourselves, for each other and for the public.
The Vancouver LEGO® Club’s goals are:
- To provide an environment for the appreciation of LEGO® products (except Galidor which frankly we just don’t know what they were thinking).
- To build a group of social, creative individuals who wish to exchange ideas, building techniques and information concerning all things LEGO®.
- To show the world what can be done with LEGO® and a little imagination via our public displays of original LEGO® creations made by our members.
- To represent The Lego Group and its LEGO® products in a positive, productive, enjoyable and educational light in the hopes of inspiring new LEGO® enthusiasts or bringing back old ones who have forgotten how cool and great it is to build with LEGO®.
- And of course, to have fun!
Once per year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in March, VLC Members are nominated and voted for positions as Club Directors.
Vancouver LEGO® Club Directors 2013/2014
|President||Dave DeGobbi (brickhead)|
|Vice President||Keith Reed (hamslice)|
|Meeting Coordinator||Pascal Archambault (pascal)|
|Secretary (Archivist)||Tim Tosino (timtosino)|
|Treasurer||Sean Martinez (minibig)|
|Membership Director||Allan Corbeil (AC)|
|Publicist||Pierre C (chump)|
|VLC Ambassador||Pierre C (chump)|